Sunday 4 September 2011

Coming Up in September




I’m sorry I haven’t been posting much in the last few weeks, I’m a bit overwhelmed with various stuff happening, and not having the energy to play much in the kitchen, or post for that matter. I still owe you faithful followers some recipes that I promised.

My brother did some SEO’s on my site recently, which has improved my Google ranking. Thanks bro! Sadly I haven’t produced a good enough photo this month to be published on foodgawker.

This month there will be more baking, probably with seasonal produce like pears, strawberries, apples, mangoes are trickling in, and banana prices slowly dropping. I still have those cream cheese in the fridge waiting to be turned into something delicious.

So stay tuned folks! I’d love to hear from you if you’ve tried my recipes, or like something that you might try one day, or are in possession of a recipe that you want me to try.  Please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...