Wednesday 13 July 2011

Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins


I made these using my trusted buttermilk muffin recipe. See Blueberry Buttermilk Muffin. I added white chocolate bits, which adds a sweet twist to the recipe. They received a warm welcome when I took them to visit a friend who just had a baby. Check out these gorgeous burp cloths that I sewed for baby Adam.



Ingredients (Makes 12 large muffins)
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla essence
½ cup oil (mild flavoured vegetable oil, I use olive oil I have no problems with it)
¾ cup caster sugar
2 cups self raising flour
¾ cup buttermilk
1 cup frozen raspberries
½ cup white chocolate bits

Method

  1. Preheat oven to 170°C fan forced oven.
  2. Beat egg, vanilla, oil and buttermilk together.
  3. Pour into the flour, sugar and frozen raspberries, white chocolate bits and stir them together.
  4. Do not over mix.
  5.  Scoop into muffin pans.
  6. Bake for 20-25 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...